Anyone have speed issues?
Androidangry

Both my wife and my android razor is slowing down each and every day. And trying to get ahold of C/s is horrible, anyone else having issues?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone have speed issues?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Androidangry,

Lets speed up those phones so you can enjoy them again! How much memory do you have available on your phones? Please try clearing all Temporary Internet Files http://vz.to/1etTiXM and test to see if that does the trick!

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
robbedbyverizon2014

I have had numerous issues with speed, ear volume and overall functionality of the device.  Piece of junk.  Verizon just said got luck.  What pissed me off was the Verizon store sold it to me telling me it was the greatest phone on the market with no issues.  Now they are telling me I am stuck with it until I can upgrade.  Kind of like getting robbed.  I probably just going to go to another carrier at this point.  Seems they don't want to work it out and going to close all my accounts including FIOS.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have the best support! The last thing we would want you to do is leave the best carrier in the Nation! What troubleshooting have you completed with your device? Let's get this resolved!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes