Are we the only people who have droid turbo 2 just stop charging?
mommyhuff01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Phone dies, and will not take charge.  Cannot reboot, soft boot, safety mode, no battery to pull.   Just dead.   We are using original equipment. 

My husband had it happen 3x, and now mine.  Each time my husband has had to get a new phone sent under warranty.   But this is getting old, not to mention frustrating due to time without the phone, and never getting all our contacts back.

Labels (2)
Re: Are we the only people who have droid turbo 2 just stop charging?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should make sure your contacts are synced with your Google account and they will easily transfer from one device to another.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
LJRDAR38

That has happened to me twice now. This time I cannot upgrade unless I pay this one off. I had to get a wireless charging stand.  While it works, it's inconvenient.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
JOHDAQ75

That's exactly why I'm on here! My turbo 2 won't charge at all. Twice today (while dead & not charging but plugged in) it flashed a black screen with red text & I believe yellow text. It was too quick to make out what it said but I did see "device locked". Did this happen to you?

0 Likes