Audio Breaks up Occasionally while Hooked to Bluetooth Speaker
B33
Legend

When Listening to music Via my Bluetooth speaker on my Droid Maxx the Audio Breaks up occasionally.. Wonder what could be causing this does I'm not seeing any of this happen on my One M8 by HTC  what ever style of music I try playing it still wants to break up.. I done some clearing have not tried using a Patch cord but may have too..

Anybody got any Ideas please pass em along:  Thanks Very Much B33

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Audio Breaks up Occasionally while Hooked to Bluetooth Speaker
Snn5
Legend

Has this always happened with this particular speaker?  Does it happen with any other bluetooth headset or speaker?  Can you test with a speaker/headset with a different BT version?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

So far just with this one particular.. Snn5 haven't tested with my Jawbone and this morning is starting off really Good just Dropped my one M8 onto my Keyboard after it Decided to slip out of my Hands Guess it's OK so far its still working O boy.!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Careful, don't need two broken phones.  I find that the quality of the BT equipment plays a huge role in performance.  I have a dinky little BT speaker that doesn't sound great, an LG HBS-750 that is awesome, and a JBL speaker.  I can definitely tell the difference.  My PC also has a BT as does the Vizio sound bar to the TV.  The range and sound reproduction are clearly different between them all.  And, some of them are older versions (pre 4) of BT.