BT issues since upgrade to ICS
Carl2860

My RAZR worked fine running GB with my 2007 Nissan Sentra. Now it will connect and dial or answer but no audio. My wife has the same phone and with her SUV it works sometime but then the same issue as with mine, phone will answer but no audio.

I have spoken with support twice, once they sent a new RAZR with ICS preinsttaled with same issue. I have also performed a reset twice, cleared the cache.

I HATE MY PHONE! I loved it when it was running GB.

Either fix this or let me out of my contract!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: BT issues since upgrade to ICS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Carl2860,

Wow! I am so sorry to hear that your bluetooth is not working in your car. I know bluetooth is an important feature especially in the car. Keeps you safe! (smile)
Let's get this fixed. Have you tried deleting the connection in the phone and car,  then repairing the connection?  That often (but not always) works.
Secondly, Go into Menu > System settings > Bluetooth > find your car and click the little gear icon and make sure both Phone audio and Media audio are checked. You can also contact Nissian directly by clicking here http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth/ .

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw

0 Likes
Re: BT issues since upgrade to ICS
Carl2860

Thank you for your reply. I have already been through all of these and even 1.5 hours with a 2nd level Motarola support engineer. I my wifes Santa Fe that have a 2010 Pioneer system it is off and on, same issue. Many are reporting the same issue on the DRIOD site. I think they released this way to soon.

0 Likes