Battery draining all of a sudden
howdypez

Phone charge used to last 2 or more days, now all of a sudden (3 days at least), my battery drains befor the day is out. Today it drained before 1pm.  What the heck is going on??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Battery draining all of a sudden
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the battery stats saying is using the battery?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hearing that your battery is not lasting through the day anymore is definitely concerning, howdypez. Let's get this figured out. Was there any changes to your device recently? Any change in how you use your device?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
howdypez

no changes to the device, no new apps, nothing that I know of!

0 Likes
howdypez

Didn't realize I could look that up...  found it...

says:

Screen 20%

Google Play Services 20% [frustrating because I rarely access Google Play]

Wifi 15%

idle 11%

Android OS 9%

Android System 9%

Cell standby 6%

GroupMe 2% [deleting that one as it's also using data - even though I haven't used the app in forever].

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

howdypez, thank you for checking on that for us. We're not giving up until we find a solution. Please run a Device Health check on the device through the My Verizon mobile app. Here's how http://vz.to/29xFfGS. Are you using the original charger? ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes