Battery issues, Overheating issues, and charger cords being burnt out!
Mz_Brown
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had this phone since February and from day one it will not hold a charge. The troubleshooting of this phone has been done umpteen times, I did multiple factory reset, as well as soft resets, and that doesn't do anything but make me mad because it erases your information. The phone get so hot you would think it was going to blow up. Every single time I call into technical support, I never get through. But if I have a billing question I get through with no problem. So that leads me to telling them the issues that I am having with the battery and the over heating of the phone. Not only does it get extremely hot, but the phone is so hot that it shortened or burnt out the original charger that came with the phone as well as 10 other chargers that I have purchased at Radio Shack, Wal-Mart, and many other stores. I would really appreciate it if a replacement for this can be sent to me and someone from technical support can call me since I am never able to get through. I would really hate for this phone to blow up while I am using it. That really would not be a good thing. So not only do I need a new or like new phone I also need a charger to go with it. Replacing them has become very costly!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Battery issues, Overheating issues, and charger cords being burnt out!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand your concern, Mz.Brown! It is never a good thing if the phone is getting that hot to the touch. I want to make sure that we do everything that we can to get this issue addressed for you ASAP. In order for us to get more details from you, I did request to follow you. Please accept my request and then request to follow me back. I will also accept the request. Once we are following each other you will be able to send me a Direct Message: http://vz.to/1fbIKzK I really hope to speak with you very soon.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: Battery issues, Overheating issues, and charger cords being burnt out!
Mz_Brown
Enthusiast - Level 1

I sent you a direct message Kevin

0 Likes