Been trying to talk myself into this turbo can anyone give me a update on missing incomeing calls have they corrected this?
LETITSNO

Would like to know if people are still having incoming call problems or have they fixed the problem

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Been trying to talk myself into this turbo can anyone give me a update on missing incomeing calls have they corrected this?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was an OS update right around Christmas for the DROID Turbo, but other than that it has just been application updates.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Been trying to talk myself into this turbo can anyone give me a update on missing incomeing calls have they corrected this?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I don't own a Turbo so I can only give this limited information if it helps. In talking to a factory trained tech I was told they were seeing a few more problem then was expected with the early release of the phones. Battery charging issue was the main issue and some Wi-fi connections problems, other then that I was told it's a very solid phone and I'm sure with current updates those other problem have been address.  

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i've had the phone for a month and am not sure what "current updates" the above post is refering to, because i haven't received any. i don't have the missed call issues, but i do have some issues. it doesn't seem to hand off between wifi and cellular data as weel as other phones i've had. google now (specifically, the "ok google" feature) does not play well with motorola's own features, particularly when driving and using bluetooth (it's actually a real hassle to even try to use driving mode for me). it's a nice phone and i love the battery life, but i'm not sure i would recomend it to others.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was an OS update right around Christmas for the DROID Turbo, but other than that it has just been application updates.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Any chance that VoLTE might contribute to incoming call issues?  I ask because other users, including myself, have had the same type problems since Sept 2014 with the AC 1.0 update.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i suppose that's possible. i don't have advanced calling enabled and i don't have any incoming call issues.

CMHScott
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since I removed and replaced the (same) SIM card I've not experienced a missed call that I know about.  People also don't seem to complain about a poor voice quality.  That being said, I have yet to re-enable Advanced Calling.

0 Likes