Billing Fraud, locking wrong numbers, no fix.
supportchatfails

We have gone through two assists (The delivery guy got it right on the first try, no one else did), and the problem persists.

1)Fraudulant purchases were made

we call support (30 minutes and irrate screaming at AI) and we're told the bill will be correct once we've explained the situation.

2)Delivery of phones? Yes. Correct Bill? No

Two bills now, the first because department 1 never updated/told department 2.

The second because not only are the activation charges still on it, but one of two honest numbers has been locked.

3)Is there no Working from home employees?

We have called them. We can't contact them through the actual number. We've been calling customer support now twice( the first for the number, the second through a function line), and I can't file an update to the support request. We're quickly working our way through available direct sources to a lawyer.

4) I know there's a storm. I also know when I request support assistance through EMAIL, I shouldn't have to look for an update on My Verizon.  I

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Billing Fraud, locking wrong numbers, no fix.
supportchatfails

So..update:

Potentially another Fraud. Despite the fact we called the number given, via the official verizon website.

Currently on the phone, and apparently this guy who 'helped' either never worked there, or it wasn't filed properly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, supportchatfails. We want to make sure you get the assistance you need with this issue, to ensure that it will no longer be an issue in the future. We are sending you a Private Note to get started. *Cassie

0 Likes
Billing Fraud, locking wrong numbers. Maybe solved.
supportchatfails

So..an update? Kind of solved.

If you happen to have had this happen to you, know that there might be a 'lack of staffing and overworked' issue. When they lock your phone for a bill you shouldn't have to pay (You are the victim), a third party may be needed to clear things up or hunt down help. An example? Our situation.

Don't forget data if you are certain it's Verizon you're talking too!

-Those 'unpaid bills' you shouldn't have to pay affect your credit rating! Look at your bill and call for assistance.

Keep your numbers and data;

When you called, the case number, the agents name who assisted, all the fraud numbers, the bills and such in question. The more specific, the better.

They keep records too; how many times you've called, for example.

Given the hours we put in and discovered there was more then just our current problem, don't give up on the lawyer idea.  Good luck to those of you still fighting the chat bot. I believe in you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

supportchatfails, fraudulent purchases and charges are the last thing we would ever want you to have. We apologize for the issues you've had. Do not worry. We are here to help you. I sent you a Private Note. Please respond to the Private note at your earliest convenience.  -Jacob

0 Likes