Blocking a number on the Droid Razr M
moonbaby68

I am trying to block a number but for some reason I can't! I have the Droid Razr M, someone help please!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Blocking a number on the Droid Razr M
Not applicable

http://www.verizonwireless.com and look at Usage Controls http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=20989

There are also 5 Free numbers you can block from your account also on the Verizon web site.

Message was edited by: electorny

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can block up to five numbers free for 90 days via your on-line MyVerizon account (you can reblock them every 90 days as needed).  Usage Controls, as noted above, is also an option and provides more features; it costs $4.99 per month.

Have you tried setting the number as a contact, then with the contact open, press Menu and set it to "All calls to voicemail"?  That option is available on several phones.

0 Likes
Not applicable

tikibar1 wrote:

You can block up to five numbers free for 90 days via your on-line MyVerizon account (you can reblock them every 90 days as needed).  Usage Controls, as noted above, is also an option and provides more features; it costs $4.99 per month.

Have you tried setting the number as a contact, then with the contact open, press Menu and set it to "All calls to voicemail"?  That option is available on several phones.

There are also free apps in the Google Play Store that will block numbers. I would not want my voice mail getting cluttered up with crap. I would never use that option. Block it completely via the methods above.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

some free apps allow you to hang up on unwanted numbers

look for call controll

0 Likes
rebmonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

y'know... Verizon sucks!!!!

i had them block their own numbers... and what happens? the machine the sends the automated call uses a different number to call me. i hate this company!!!

>> Profanity removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes