Bluetooth Call Quality
sncrotti

I used my car's bluetooth with my Droid X, and the call quality was great.  People on the other end said it sounded crystal clear, and better than me just talking on the phone itself.  I picked up a Razr, and now I'm cutting out and hard to understand on the other end.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I haven't been able to try a bluetooth headset yet, but I'm thinking I may need to take it back to the store and swap it for another one.  I've messed with every setting I can think of and haven't been able to fix it.  Also, this phone doesn't seem to automatically connect as well as the X did.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Call Quality
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

The call quality is very important when making and receiving calls and I'm here to help.

There are no reported known issues with the audio or Bluetooth on the Motorola Droid Razr. Have you tried adjusting the volume level? If set too high it can cause echoing or even sound like the call is cutting in and out. 

If after adjusting the speaker volume you are still having issues we may need to replace your phone. If you purchased at a VZW store I suggest taking it back to the store to exchange if it has been less then 14 days since you purchased the phone. If it has been more than 14 days then you can send me a private message and I'll be more than happy to further assist you. Please include your name and mobile number.

0 Likes
sncrotti

The volume and everything was fine...I checked all of the settings.  Strangely enough, it started working a lot better, still not perfect at times, but I don't seem to be cutting in and out as bad as I was.

0 Likes
Marc77373

By reported issues, do you mean official statements from Motorola? Because I'm having issues with my Bluetooth staying sync'd to my car's hands free bluetooth system. It is not my car either because my Motorola Atrix 4g NEVER dropped sync & I often make calls that are roughly an hour long. Basically I make a call that spans my entire commute to or from the office here in Houston.

0 Likes