Bluetooth Issue
ErinZ88

I recently purchased a Droid Turbo 2. I was able to connect the phone to my Toyota Rav 4 initially, but the next day when getting in the car it did not automatically connect. After removing the connecting between the two my phone will now not even find my car's Bluetooth.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you can stay handsfree and drive safely, ErinZ88. Are other devices able to connect with the vehicle? Is the device and vehicle clearly being put into pairing mode?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ErinZ88

My old Samsung S4 always connected with no issues. I have the Bluetooth on my phone turned on, the car trying to connect and my phone says it finds no nearby devices.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking these steps to troubleshoot. Have you tried connecting any other Bluetooth devices to the phone or another phone to the vehicle since this started? Did you install any new apps or updates the night before this started?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes