Bluetooth does not work
BJGourlie

My Bluetooth worked fine with Ford sync and other devices. It just stopped working a few months ago. I don't know if it corresponded with a system update, but that's my guess. WiFi works fine.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth does not work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how beneficial bluetooth can be! We certainly want to see it up and running. Is bluetooth able to be turned on? What happens once bluetooth is enabled?
YoVZWT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BJGourlie

Bluetooth turns on, but the phone won't recognize any Bluetooth devices.

It didn't connect to the devices which were already setup and used to work,

Ford sync, a headset, and a fitness tracker. I deleted all the devices and

tried to start over, but it won't recognize anything.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BJGourlie, let's start all over again. We're stepping in to help. Which make/model phone do you have? Did you recently update the software on your phone, update application software or download a new application to your phone?

LasinaHiVZW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BJGourlie

Great, I can use the help. It's a droid maxx running Android 4.4.4.

Bluetooth hasn't worked for months, so it's hard to tie it to a specific

update our app. It used to work fine, now not at all.

On Jan 9, 2016 3:12 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BJGourlie,

Thanks so much for staying in touch with us on the forums. We definitely want to get this sorted out for you, so you can use your phone trouble-free! I took a look at the details for your phone and the 4.4.4 is the latest version, with that update having come in October 2014. There shouldn't be any issue related to any updates unless there was an application downloaded that has network control permissions around the time the issue began. The next best thing to do is restart the phone in Safe Mode and test it that way. This will allow you to rule out any software issues. To exit safe mode, a regular restart is all that you need to do. To enter Safe mode, please follow these steps: http://vz.to/1JxjPb0

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes