Bluetooth not working on brand new Droid Turbo 2
songbirdprod

I cannot change the Bluetooth from off to on. It just stays in a constant "turning on Bluetooth" state. Rebooting the phone does not help. Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth not working on brand new Droid Turbo 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

songbirdprod-

Congrats on your new phone! I know you are looking forward to use all great features this phone has to offer. I am saddened to know your bluetooth feature is not turning off. Has the phone being dropped or does it have any liquid or physical damage? Did the issue just started after an application or software download? Please keep us posted.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
songbirdprod

As mentioned in the subject line, the phone is brand new and just activated this week. It has not had any physical damage or any kind of liquid on it. One of the first things I tried to do was send contacts from my old phone via Bluetooth, and Bluetooth has not worked.

I plan to visit the Verizon store this week to have them check it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bluetooth is one of the best features of any phone and I want to ensure it's working for you songbirdprod. I'm glad there is no damage to the new phone. Have the phone's Bluetooth ever worked since you received it last week? Besides turning the phone off and back on, have you tried anything else?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes