Bluetooth playing on speakers problem.
Stoneman22

I have a Droid Razr M for about 1 1/2 yrs.  I have a couple of bluetooth speakers that I sometimes use.  Last night I try one of the speakers paired with my bluetooth on my phone to listen to some music.  The sound keep cutting in and out, so I tried my other speaker(different make) and the same thing.  Then I turned off the speaker and listen to the music straight from the phone and no problems.  I did not have this problem before when I first got the speakers (one over 3 yrs ago and the other about 1 yr ago.)  I have not used this speakers in several months so I don't know when this started happening.  Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth playing on speakers problem.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stoneman22 we're sorry to hear you are having issues with your speakers. Have you tried to pair other devices with your phone without  any problems?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Stoneman22

I do use it with my Bluetooth Motorola Elite Flip (earpiece) when driving.  I have noticed some problems with it, but always thought it was either bad service or the other persons phone, and since no one talks without taking a breath it is not as noticeable.

0 Likes
Stoneman22

I have been using the Bluetooth more recently and have not notice any cutting in and out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it, Stoneman22! Thanks for that information. It is a little difficult to say if it is an issue with the bluetooth or the device issue. Glad to see it may have worked itself out! 

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Stoneman22

Actually, the problem is not fixed.  Sorry, what I meant is the bluetooth ear piece is working fine, the speakers are still a problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stoneman22,

Thanks for clarifying that. Just to confirm, it has been narrowed down that the speakers, themselves, are the issue not the bluetooth connection, correct? What model are your speakers? How long have you had them?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

My best bet from experience is that it would be the speaker, as I experienced the exact same thing on my older JBL speaker when using Bluetooth. If I plug my phones into it the sound is fine. Of course I wanted wireless so I tried it on my coworker's Ultimate Ears speaker and the sound was great so I tested all the ones I saw in the store and bought 2 and that was almost a year ago and they're still great. It seems in addition to the audio enhancements on newer speakers (an adjustable app for bass etc and stereo options) speaker manufacturers have been placing larger antennas to pick up the advanced signal from Bluetooth devices.

0 Likes