Camera error
doeeyes_76

The camera on my turbo will not open, there is only a black screen and then an error message that says "restart camera". I have done this and it still doesn't work. Others things I have tryed, restarting  phone, clearing cache, deleting unused apps that use the camera, updating camera app, and uninstalling app. Please help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Camera error
slowautoxr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been there, done this.  I had to get a replacement phone.  Call Verizon if you bought it from them.  I bought mine from Best Buy so I had to work through Motorola.  When you do, be prepared to a factory reset.  You'll need to save all your data and such before hand.

0 Likes
porklipps

@I stumbled on this by complete accident....my camera was giving me a camera error message....restart camera.  Turns out I dropped my phone one morning and the flashlight came on...turned flashlight off and BOOM....camera comes on and all is well....camera and flashlight both activate by shaking device...I believe it is an app conflict between flashlight and camera.....Hope this helps.....                             

Tony

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The camera activation is a double twist. The Flashlight is a double shake. They are two different motions to me.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes