Camp Pendleton, CA VZW no signal?
eleazar15

Hello,

I work at Camp Pendleton, CA and my friend's cell which is a INCREDILITE I believe is called and my cell which is a RAZOR MAX both have been without signal for the past couple hrs. I have tried taking off the SIM Card and turning it back on after 30 secs but still no luck.

Is there something going on around the Camp Pendleton area that made our signals go completely down?

Network problems around the area?....If so it would of been nice to receive some kind of text stating about the service been down in the area.

We have worked here for a few years and this is the 1st time this has happened that the signal has been down for more then an hr.

Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Camp Pendleton, CA VZW no signal?
skarr007

I am having the same issue along with 3 of my co-workers.  I was hoping to get some resolve but clearly no action has been taken to fix this problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

skarr007, thanks for the heads up. A review of the surrounding area of Camp Pendleton, CA indicates that's there's a large body of water. As a result, service can be tricky around water since the wireless signal has a tendency to bounce off the waves. At this time, no outages have been reported for that area.

I recommend that you power your devices off/on to soft reset them. If you have a 4G Smartphone, you will need to briefly remove the Sim card. If the issue persists, the next step would be to uninstall any unwanted applications in settings, to ensure that 3rd party app software isn't affecting your device's performance. Keep us posted.

0 Likes
gulfstream1983

I live and work on camp Pendleton and you are not alone. I think that most (all) Verizon customers are disappointed on base. I recently got sick of it and complained, I want my service to be cancelled so that I can move to ATT (they have great service on base). I think one of the main reasons is that the DOD has a contract with ATT (at least I am told so), I know that both my work cell and work wireless aircard are ATT and both work fantastic when I have no signal or 1 bar of 1x (whatever that is). I recommend doing the same, for technology to be as advanced as it is we should not be paying high prices for bad service.

Lastly, to the Verizon rep on here, that large body of water is called the Pacific Ocean, kind of unavoidable and doubtfully the cause of issues.

0 Likes
gulfstream1983

>> Duplicate post removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes