Can I Change The Tone Of My Alarm?
lil-zay2000

I'm needing help on how to change the "tone" to different tones on my wake-up alarm area

its only set to one type of tone and i don't know how to change it. my brain has gotten use to the tone so i don't wake up when my brain hears it go off. please help i can't afford to wake up late for work due to a little phone issue with my "DROID TURBO 2 32GB in Black Soft-Grip"

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: wake-up alarm
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you already have the .mp3 files that you want to use, place copies in a folder called Alarms in the phone's internal memory.  Another option is to use  ZEDGE™ Ringtones & Wallpapers - Android Apps on Google Play

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Open the Clock application. Go to the Alarm tab. Expand one of alarms you want to change. Touch the bell or the name of the current alarm tone. Scroll through the list of available tones and select one that you think will work for you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
lil-zay2000

I understand what you are talking about but i want to select a different tone notification form my alarms but a tone that is not on the pre-made list.

How do i go about adding more tones to the list

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you already have the .mp3 files that you want to use, place copies in a folder called Alarms in the phone's internal memory.  Another option is to use  ZEDGE™ Ringtones & Wallpapers - Android Apps on Google Play

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You didn't ask how to add custom Alarm tones to the selection list. Someone else has thankfully provided you those instructions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes