Can I Download Apps Directly To My SD Card?
carrob66

Is it possible to download apps directly to a SD Card?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SD Card
Jose23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed that since the recent software update, when you install a SD card it gives you the option of formating it as a portable storage so you can save media on it. The other option is formating it as internal SD which I think will solve your problem. Not every app will be able to save on the SD card. Also if you format the SD to internal it will only work on your phone unlike the portable format which you can remove and you on another device. The Device Help app that comes installed on the phone should help you if you have further questions. I hope this helped you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Jose23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed that since the recent software update, when you install a SD card it gives you the option of formating it as a portable storage so you can save media on it. The other option is formating it as internal SD which I think will solve your problem. Not every app will be able to save on the SD card. Also if you format the SD to internal it will only work on your phone unlike the portable format which you can remove and you on another device. The Device Help app that comes installed on the phone should help you if you have further questions. I hope this helped you.

0 Likes
carrob66

Thanks, I'll try your suggestions.  Smiley Happy

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes