Can I Retrieve Recordings After I Gave Verizon My Phone Back?
KATBLI23

Had my Droid Turbo replaced by Verizon due to a bad USB port.  Backed up everything to Cloud and was told my gmail account would back up my apps.  Well, I can't get my recordings to my Smart Voice Recorder back.  How can I?  There are important recordings on there.  Thank you for any an all help.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Smart Voice Recorder App
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

KATBLI23, I apologize for the delay in response. For security and privacy reasons phones are completely factory reset before being sent to our warehouses, and we are not able to ship phones back from the warehouse. I apologize for you losing the recordings. We don't have a way to recover them for you. Have you checked Google Drive, your old SD card, or any texts you may have sent them through?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important those recording are to you. When it comes to those types of apps. We do not store the recordings anywhere on our end. They are stored on the devices internal hard drive. Have you sent the old phone back to us yet?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KATBLI23

I already returned it.  Is there any way to track it to see if you can recover my recordings?

0 Likes

are they able to pull the recordings off the hard drive when you return the phone?

0 Likes
KATBLI23

I never received a reply asking if there was any way they can track down my returned phone and get the recordings off the hard drive???

0 Likes
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

KATBLI23, I apologize for the delay in response. For security and privacy reasons phones are completely factory reset before being sent to our warehouses, and we are not able to ship phones back from the warehouse. I apologize for you losing the recordings. We don't have a way to recover them for you. Have you checked Google Drive, your old SD card, or any texts you may have sent them through?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ireland50

I still have my father's old phone where Verizon was the carrier.  My mother passed away and we're trying to retrieve her voicemail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry for your loss, please accept our condolences. We understand how important it is to save those voicemails. You can see about saving the voicemails by placing an order with CBW Productions, place an order here:  https://cbwproductions.com/verizonwireless .Brittany_VZW 

0 Likes