Can I upgrade my Motorola maxx hd to Kitkat? I presently have 4.4.2, I think this is Jelly Bean.
SegwayScotty

I can't seem to find anything on upgrading from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4.  Is this possible on my Motorola Maxx HD?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can I upgrade my Motorola maxx hd to Kitkat?  I presently have 4.4.2, I think this is Jelly Bean.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have the latest OS update (KitKat); you can check using this link:

Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.

0 Likes
Re: Can I upgrade my Motorola maxx hd to Kitkat?  I presently have 4.4.2, I think this is Jelly Bean.
SegwayScotty

I have version 4.4.2 not 4.4.4.  I have used a Droid Mini with 4.4.4.  The Mini will announce text caller and read text messages and calls when driving.  I would like this feature on my Maxx HD.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Android 4.4.2 is the latest version of the OS for the Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx HD model. How do I check for a software update? (DROID RAZR HD)

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SegwayScotty We understand wanting to make sure your phone has the latest software. I see the 4.4 software for the Motorola Maxx HD was pushed out on 5/12/14. Go to settings, about phone, and verify the Android version is 4.4. If if it is 4.2, go to settings, about phone and tap system updates to see if it can be installed.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Re: Can I upgrade my Motorola maxx hd to Kitkat?  I presently have 4.4.2, I think this is Jelly Bean.
B33
Legend

sheritah_vzw

The Droid Razr Maxx HD is not on the List to receive 4.4.4 it's age is the Cause from what I found and Read Via the Motorola Forums..

Upgrade to 4.4.4? . All Discussions (843) . DROID RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD by Motorola . Forum . Mot...