Can I use my device in South Africa?
ROBMAY80

I am getting ready to take a trip to South Africa and I am checking to see what my options are for Doid Turbo phone service while there. I will only be using my phone for social media and emergency situations (which I hope are not necessary). But I want to make sure that someone can get a hold of me should something important come up. I've looked on the Verizon website but do not see South Africa listed.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Robbi

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Travel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have always wanted to visit South Africa,ROBMAY80. I hope you have a wonderful time traveling. I understand wanting to make sure you are able to be reached if necessary. I am sorry that you were unable to find information on South Africa. We do have packages that you can add. Take a look at the following link for our trip planner, this will allow you to estimate your usage to provide a recommendation http://vz.to/1rRkKwe. If you have any additional questions please feel free to let us know.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Travel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have always wanted to visit South Africa,ROBMAY80. I hope you have a wonderful time traveling. I understand wanting to make sure you are able to be reached if necessary. I am sorry that you were unable to find information on South Africa. We do have packages that you can add. Take a look at the following link for our trip planner, this will allow you to estimate your usage to provide a recommendation http://vz.to/1rRkKwe. If you have any additional questions please feel free to let us know.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes