Can't get email to work?
justbets

My husband hasn't been able to get his yahoo email account to work on his Motorola Droid Razr since the 15th of March.  Does anyone know if this is an issue and How to correct it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't get email to work?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi justbets,

This page instructs how to remove an email account from your device. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-50017/

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Has he tried deleting the account from the phone and re-adding it back?  Is he using the Yahoo email app?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

justbets, here's a 2nd pair of eyes to look into that issue for your husband. What happens when he tries to access his e-mail account on that device? Is he able to access that yahoo e-mail account from  a PC or tablet with no problem?

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
justbets

He was just using the regular email on the Razr.  It worked fine for him until the 15th.  He 'vaguely' remembers seeing a message about verizon and his phone prior to that but (as is his habit, he deleted it).  He tried deleting it then re-adding but got an error message.  I didn't know that there was a Yahoo app.  I'll have to have him check that. 

0 Likes
justbets

He can access his email on our PC and I can access it fine with my iPhone and tablet.  It's just his phone.  I'm phone illiterate when it comes to droids. I've always used iPhones so I'm not much help to him getting this figured out.  He just hasn't had time to go to the verizon store and see if anyone there can help him figure out what's going on. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi justbets,

This page instructs how to remove an email account from your device. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-50017/

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes