Can't receive or make calls
Roho7646

I can't make or receive calls but can text and use data, why is this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can't receive or make calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your calls connected, I apologize for the inconvenience. Are you still experiencing this issue since you original post? If so, do you receive an error message? Current zip code?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Roho7646

I am still having this issue. My zip is 75501, NO error message. Strange thing is my old phone (that I use for an MP3 player) is receiving some of the calls and texts. Of course I can't answer either of them.Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 07:31:37 -0700

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Phone calls is an important function on your cell phone Roho7646. We want your device and service to work and will continue to work on this issues until its resolved. Did you recently join our wireless family from another provider? If so, your service may be in the midst of the port process. I also recommend turning both phones off and only keeping your new phone with us on. What happens when you try o make a call? Does the call disconnect, or beep, or just says dialing?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Roho7646 wrote:

Strange thing is my old phone  (that I use for an MP3 player) is receiving some of the calls and texts.

If there is a SIM card in the old phone, remove it.  That will break any network connection so calls and text should stop going to that phone.