Can't see multimedia messages on my maxx intermittently
divedreamer

A friend txted half a dozen pictures. I received them and viewed them. The next 12 texts sent just showed an empty box or an empty line. I could get a box to come up saying it was a multimedia message. This has happened when I was sent contact information. What gives.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can't see multimedia messages on my maxx intermittently
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@divedreamer

I want to ensure you’re able to successfully view all of your multimedia messages on your wireless device.

First, I will need a little more information. You mentioned you have the Maxx. Just to ensure we are troubleshooting the correct device, are you referring to the Droid Maxx by Motorola, the Droid Maxx 2 or the Droid RAZR Maxx by Motorola? Which messaging application are you using to send and receive your text messages? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
divedreamer

Just a Motorola Droid Maxx. As stated, that night I received about 18 texts. The first 6 were pictures. The next dozen I can't see. I'm assuming at least some were pictures.Brad

[Extra content removed]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, divedreamer. It is important to us that you receive all your text and picture messages properly on your phone. I'm happy to help.

Were you outdoors/indoors when this occurred? Have you downloaded any new apps/software updates for the phone recently? Have you had similar trouble with messages from anyone else? Please provide a few more details and I will be ready to continue helping.
SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes