Can't send videos by text by razr maxx
kiki_buzz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Used to be able to send a video by text using the lowest resolution. Now it tells me the file is to big and it can't be sent, this is using the lowest resolution. Is this a software issue? This started happening after jelly bean update. Is anyone else having these issues? Not long after jelly bean update I did have to do an

FDR cuz of signal issues, I've cleared cache.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send videos by text by razr maxx
B33
Legend

kiki you might Try clearing your Cache's in these Area's your Text message App,  your pictures App and or the System Cache on your Razr) And try this see if you can send the Video's to YouTube)  If you have YouTube set up to were you or your friends only can see the Videos this is one other Option at Viewing your Videos) It's how I send and View my video's

Good Luck hope that helps Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
kiki_buzz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your reply, I have tried all your ideas, I do use my YouTube account but would also like to send the videos through text to friends that don't have smartphones or data plans. I have read on other forums that it possibly is a software issue, curious if other users are having the same issue. Thanks again!!

0 Likes
kiki_buzz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also there used to be an option to resize video, if you wanted to send by text. Any ideas from customer service?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome.. b

0 Likes