Cannot Change Date on Moto MAXX HD
fderas

I cannot change the date on my Moto MAXX HD. This happened on 8/14/15. I tried everything but it is still stuck in January 1970. I brought it to 3 Verizon stores, including the one that sold it to me, and all they want to do is sell me another Verizon locked phone. Strange that the won't give any support after they make a sale. I'm thinking about moving away from the carrier after 6 years with the family plan. It has been frustrating.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot Change Date on Moto MAXX HD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want to see you leave, fderas, and I'm sorry to hear of the store experience. Let's bring that phone back into this millenium. What exactly has been done so far? Check out the date/time settings here: http://vz.to/1LLUg4h
RussellM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Change Date on Moto MAXX HD
fderas

Hello Russell,

The link shows the procedure to change the date on the MAXX. I have tried that many times. I have done dozens of soft  reboots and even let the battery discharge. I have put in another New SIM card out of desperation.The date will not change. I cannot do a phone update because of the certificates, I s there a way for Verizon to enter the date directly into the bios?

0 Likes