Cannot keep my Bluetooth connected after Lollipop upgrade
kkassinger
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ever since the "Lollipop" software upgrade to my Droid Turbo, the Bluetooth will not remain connected to my car.  The phone remains paired, but the Bluetooth has to be reconnected every time I leave/enter my car (2006 Acura RL).  I have tried all of the Motorola and Verizon suggested remedies - clear the Bluetooth data and cache under Settings - Soft Restart - Factory reset - Nothing works.  I think I may have to go to an iPhone and a different OS.  Anyone else have similar experiences?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot keep my Bluetooth connected after Lollipop upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kkassinger,

I am stunned that you are having any issues with the Droid Turbo. Let's figure this out. Do you have this issue with any other Bluetooth Devices?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kkassinger
Enthusiast - Level 1

No.  I do not attempt to use the Bluetooth app with anything other than my car.  I have tried all of the prescribed remedies offered by Verizon and Motorola - all to no avail.  My phone remains paired, but disconnects whenever I leave the car and I have to manually reconnect. I believe this is more than a coincidence with the "upgrading" of my android software to "Lollipop."  I have spoken with others who have had the same experience.  If Google is not going to repair this bug, I think I may have to go to an iPhone OS despite having been a very satisfied Motorola/Android customer for many years.

0 Likes
juanmoretime
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Bluetooth and radio were working fine until the "upgrade" last week. The entire radio and navigation shuts off. I unpaired my cell Bluetooth and everything is fine. The dealer didn't find anything wrong so it's the S5 downgrade that is causing this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

juanmoretime,

Making sure that your Bluetooth is working as it should is paramount. Let’s work on this together. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far on the phone? What make & model phone do you have?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes