Cell Signal Strength
JOHHOL40

Hi...I live in Rutherfordton, NC 28139.  I have a Droid Turbo phone.  My question is about cell signals.  I get all of these signal types through out the day: 1X, 3G and 4G.  Signal strength varies from 85dBm (1X) to (115dBm 4G).  I bought a Uniden U65 cell signal booster system as I get calls dropped in my house all the time.  This system has helped a bit...there is a Yagi directional antenna with the system and I have rotated it 360 degrees to find the strongest signal (antenna is on a pole on my roof).  Still not a real strong signal.  Can you help?  [Removed]

Thank you!

Kent

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Cell Signal Strength
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help JOHHOL40. I know how important it is to have reliable service.

Service indoors can be tricky due to the many factors outside our control that can interfere with the signal. This is the reason you may see the signal fluctuate.

I checked the area and coverage looks good. There are no reported alerts. Are you noticing the signal fluctuation only while inside your home? Has this always happened or did it recently start? Are you only having issues with calls?

The signal booster is a great way to help with the service indoors. Did you register the signal booster you purchased? Visit http://vz.to/2jwfb7q for more information on how you can register the signal booster online.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Cell Signal Strength
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your signal to be reliable JOHHOL40. Thank you for being a loyal customer and giving us the opportunity to help. Many factors outside of Verizon’s control can contribute to indoor performance even in cases where you may have had service in the past. I am not finding any reports or outages in the RUTHERFORDTON area. Not worry, I am confident that we can help you figure this out. To assist you with having a more consistent indoor experience we may also have a number of technology solutions available to you however let me ask you a few questions first. When did this issue start? What happens if you go outside, does your service improve? Do you have access to Wi-Fi?

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes