Checkmark in duplicate text
Edfromlee

Why do some texts appear as sent twice withe second one having a message icon with a green checkmark?

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Checkmark in duplicate text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Edfromlee –

We want to make sure your phone’s operating as it should. Seeing double the messages is not the experience we want you to have. Tell me more about this. What make/model phone do you have? What messaging platform are you using? When did this start happening?

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Edfromlee

See attached as examples of what I am seeing. I have Droid Turbo 2 and use standard Android Message app for texts.

Doesn't always happen, just some times.

Thanks

Ed

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Rodder423

I have this same issue on my Droid Turbo.  It seems to happen sometimes when I hit the power button to lock the phone while the original text is still sending.  I've seen as many as 4 duplicates of the same text message I sent, and each of the duplicates has the icon with the checkmark next to it.

0 Likes