Circle clock display
SkyHawk44
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there any way to change the circle clock display on the home page so that it shows as an analog clock rather than digital?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Circle clock display
B33
Legend

You might try in Settings Go to Clock or Time something like that enter the setting and see if there is a Analog Option..

0 Likes
Not applicable

SkyHawk44 wrote:

Is there any way to change the circle clock display on the home page so that it shows as an analog clock rather than digital?

https://www.motorola.com/moto_care/manuals/RAZRHD_RAZRMAXXHD_UG_VZW.pdf

Read the manual it will tell all...................

0 Likes
SkyHawk44
Enthusiast - Level 3

Elector

I had previously downloaded the manual and printed it.  No offense, but I don't believe the manual does tell all as it does not appear to address this issue. If you could give me the page number reference so I can find it, I would appreciate it.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, not everything is in the manuals ... sometimes you have to dig into the menus or ask.     With that being said ... I don't have that widget on my phone, but I read on another forum:

You can convert the circle digital clock to analog clock by swiping finger upward or downward on the clock circle. You can also add another city for weather in the same way.

So, I have no idea if that's correct or if it will work, but give it a try and let us know.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

@ Skyhawk

I looked there my Self and didn't find anything there either you might Try Googling it See if anything pulls out that way if i had a HD i would look through the Settings my self and point it out too ya but i have to Regular Maxx and though one of them was updated to Jelly Bean it Didn't include the Circle Widgets which i think is a little Dumb but never less if i had one i would try and find it and help ya as i could..  b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Were did you figure that out you little Turkey you got a Hidden Manual or something i think it's those two Computers you got working for ya   Tiki

0 Likes
Not applicable

I think its under widgets. The clock on my android can be changed under that. It shows analog and different faces.

alas I don't have your make of phone. Thought the manual would have shown the widgets and apps usage.

Sorry. I see someone else had an idea for you.

0 Likes