Clock
lndagrl2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have a Motorola Turbo. Clock was on home screen and can't get it back. I can get the app icon but it won't open to tell the time, weather and percentage of data remaining. Can anyone help me with this seemingly easy fix? Thanks in advance!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Clock
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you're referring to the Command Center widget (although it shows percentage of battery remaining, not data).  If so, press an empty space on a home screen until you see choices at the bottom of the screen for Wallpapers, Widgets, and Settings.  Tap Widgets and scroll over to Command Center.  Long-press and then drag it to where you want it on a home screen, then let go.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you're referring to the Command Center widget (although it shows percentage of battery remaining, not data).  If so, press an empty space on a home screen until you see choices at the bottom of the screen for Wallpapers, Widgets, and Settings.  Tap Widgets and scroll over to Command Center.  Long-press and then drag it to where you want it on a home screen, then let go.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Indagrl2-

Let's get that clock ticking.  Many of us don't wear watches and having the time visible on the phone is crucial. When was the last time the widget was working?  Have there been any recent changes to your phone?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes