Composing email To:
jlphone
Contributor - Level 1

When I am composing an email using the Xfinity mobile app on an Android it wants me to choose my email address in the To: field and sometimes in the Subject: field.

How do I get it stop this suggestion?

I have cleared the cache and storage User data.

Did not fix the problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Moto E (2020)

Android 10

To and subject lineTo and subject line

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Composing email To:
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@jlphone wrote:

When I am composing an email using the Xfinity mobile app on an Android it wants me to choose my email address in the To: field and sometimes in the Subject: field.

How do I get it stop this suggestion?

I have cleared the cache and storage User data.

Did not fix the problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Moto E (2020)

Android 10

I have a moto z4 and the Xfinity Connect email app does the same thing.  When composing a new email, a pop up shows a couple of my addresses as suggestions.  I just ignore it and start typing which populates in the To: field and that brings up contacts matching what I type.  You can always send feedback to the Xfinity Connect app developers with your concerns.  Not sure how this is a VZW issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jlphone
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the reply.

I did post the same on Xfinity forum but have not gotten any reply.

So I thought maybe someone here might have the same problem and

a possible solution.

I do ignore it but it is annoying.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out today. I can relate with what's going on, especially with the screenshot you provided. Thanks @jav6 for providing your insight. I recommend contacting the developers of the app itself. You can find their contact information by pulling up the app in the Play Store, and scrolling down to the bottom of the page (after the reviews of the app). You are most often provided with an email address for the app developers. I hope this information is helpful. 

0 Likes
jlphone
Contributor - Level 1

I did post the same on the Xfinity forum.

But have gotten any response.

I will send an email to the app support.

Thanks for the suggestion.

0 Likes