Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contact Grouping
ajk-eis

On the Droid Turbo 2 it is apparently not possible to group contacts.  This was a valuable feature up to now.  Why is it gone??

Are there any plans to replace the function?  I can not believe I am the only one missing it.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contact Grouping
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You can still create groups from your Gmail account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ajk-eis

Thanks for your answer but you do realize I want groups on my droid phone contacts, not the online gmail contacts?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The groups are still synced to the phone from the Gmail account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ajk-eis

Thanks for your help.  Well I managed to do that (export the contacts and then import into gmail, but it would seem that it doesn't help at all.  I can fill in the pretty fields (including "group") but the option to show groups in the contacts app is not there.

So I have a group but can't use it to organize anything.  Not really great when you have a lot of contacts that need to be organized.

0 Likes