Continuous reboots?
beastlymaster

So just before I ran the update for for KK my started to reboot on its own.  It's been going on for a few days.  I have tried to perform a factory reset which did nothing.  Preceding all of this my phone would randomly lose connection to it's own SIM card and to any network.  Even the WiFi networks it knew about.  Like I said, I have performed a factory reset and it has not yet worked.  I'm getting annoyed at this because it started all of a sudden.  Please advise.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Continuous reboots?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this resolved beastlymaster! After you completed the factory reset did you re-install 3rd party applications? If so, please test the device in safe mode here http://vz.to/1l0mk7I or complete another reset and test without applications. If you are still unsuccessful please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message so I may review available options. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
beastlymaster

I left you a message, but have not yet heard from you.  I did not reinstall any apps and when I place it in safe mode I receive the same issues.  The only way I was able to get it to boot properly was to completely drain the battery and then power on after 24 hours.  Also I am unable to power on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth still.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

beastlymaster we apologize for delay and the inconvenience that this has caused! We'll get this taken care of for you quickly. Please accept my follow request and send a Direct Message to access the account.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes