Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DROID Turbo in Limited Edition Metallic Accent Colors Available May 28
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The Droid Turbo will be available in grey ballistic nylon with a choice of three metallic accent colors starting May 28 (limited edition).

Droid Turbo gets three new metallic accent colors from Verizon, available starting May 28 | Android ...

DROID Turbo in Limited Edition Metallic Colors Available May 28

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: DROID Turbo in Limited Edition Metallic Accent Colors Available May 28
Snn5
Sr. Leader

That's pretty neat, kind of like the Moto X accent options.  I wonder why Verizon is doing this now after so long and with new phones coming out.  Verizon must have a plan here.

0 Likes
Eddiear
Novice

Yes, it's called a distraction. 

B33
Sr. Leader

O wow just what I wanted a phone in more colors that's basically had issues from the start and No Android 5.0 or 5.1 I assume the Stock Pile of remaining phones is pretty Hi in the numbers and this is one way to lessen those Numbers..

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Well, that would be a lot of effort to take all those stock piled Turbos apart just to change a few accent colors.  BUT, 5.1 is on its way sir, fret not.

B33
Sr. Leader

Yea I know I'm just bein a ole grouchy B    They do look neat I guess if they can also get them issue free I'd be on board to get one as a Number 2 to the LG G4 I'm wanting..

0 Likes