Re: Data/3&4G/Wifi connection issues!
florida123
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree with Wildman. I live in southwest Florida with occasional loss of data. I installed the restore connectivity app which helped a little. I went to Miami this past weekend and I was losing 4G every few minutes. Please no more changing sim cards. Its a total mess. It did not go to 3G. If it was a phone issue or sim card issue, then why was I losing connection so much more and often in Miami and not where I live? Maybe Verizon was having a bad day in Miami that day!  I strongly believe it is an authentication problem that the phones try to do every once in a while.  And big red is not treating the problem properly.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Well it appears that replacing the SIM in my TB resolved my data issue, this is the first time I experianced this issue..

Another thing, my PRL was almost a month and half old and the techs forced the update..

All resolved for now, hope it continues.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman my PRL is 14011 i think i have has it for over a Month Now..b33

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

B33, please remember that your PRL reflects that your have an Alltel plan. Users with a Verizon Wireless plan have a different number sequence.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ann makes a good point....

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yes i New that and i was  stating the time i had it an was Referring it Wildman!

0 Likes
TorranceMan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Went to the local VZW store and they swapped out the sim card. Will see if

that helps.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Hope it resolves your issue..

0 Likes
DroidudeAZ
Contributor - Level 2

My PRL is 14011 too. I always wondered if I had a Verizon data plan and corresponding PRL if I might have a better signal. I have a 4G LTE tower less than 1/4 mile from my house. Any input would be useful.

0 Likes
Oxym0r0n0

I'm having sporadic connection issues on my Razr Maxx the last few days also. I've owned the phone for a few months and have never had this issue before. It drops its connection and I can't text or even make a call. I've never had issues with my 4G in this area (Scranton, PA) but even changing over to CDMA only doesn't resolve the issue. Very frustrating!

0 Likes