Device Sync is disabled when using Corporate Email Calendar Sync
rnk2000

I have just traced this bug back to the setup ability in the phone be restricted to keep the device calendar from updating my corporate email account calendar when adding events directly to my phone in the field.

Is anyone else having this issue when using corporate Exchange Email and calendar sync?  I can add events on my PC to Outlook Calendar and update my phone but I CANNOT add an event to my phone and update my corporate Exchange Calendar??

Please advise.  I was told this would not be an issue in the weeks of research before my move three weeks ago.  I have missed many events and we could not figure out why until today with my corporate IT personnel.

Anyone else out there experiencing this issue as well?

I need help! Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Device Sync is disabled when using Corporate Email Calendar Sync
SOUTHBANK

Same problem here.  New Droid Maxx calendar is not syncing with Business Google Apps account.

Have been through all setup items several times and cannot find the problem.

Help please.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you selecting the corporate calendar as the location to save the event into?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure were able to take a deep look into the issue that is occurring, rnk2000. I understand that its vitally important for your calendar to sync with your device. Are you running the latest version of software on the device? Do other calendars sync with the device such as Google Calendar?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes