Does Verizon ever thank there long time customers
pinktink07
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a friend that has been a T-Mobile customer for 12 years. T- Mobile just sent him a pair of airline tickets to thank him for all his years of service.Was just wondering if Verizon has ever done anything like that for any of there long time customers?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon ever thank there long time customers
mustangman4

I think the opinion of VZW customers to T-Mobile customers is different.  I have been a VZW customer for almost 15 years.  So far I have received nothing but a Razr that does not get upgrades and frustration trying to find out when they will come.  I once said I was leaving and they said "Goodbye" but yet we stick with them.  At this point I am not sure why that is.  It has started to become a cult following now that we keep coming back to.  I like talking to business customers and hearing them say "Are you in a bathroom and why can I not hear you?" 

0 Likes
luv7dogz

If it's anything like the promotion they did a few years ago it may not be worth it. From one of the comments it's fraud.

http://gadgetress.freedomblogging.com/2008/11/14/t-mobile-offering-free-airline-tickets/5060/

0 Likes
Not applicable

And yet T-mobile is bleeding customers while Verizon continues to set records for new customers every quarter. T-mobile needs stunts like free airline tickets to keep customers from leaving. And yet they still do. People want great cell service from their cell company, not tickets. I could even be a t-mobile custoemr if I wanted to as they see fit not to offer ANY kind service within 50 miles of me. heck you can't even roam around here. Yet Verizon not only provides me service but provides me with 4G. And there are millions of people just like me. THAT is t-mobile's issue. If you can't be TRULY natinwide you need to get out of the game.

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

To answer the OP's question. 

Does Verizon ever thank their long time customers?  Yes, they do it by improving the network.  A concept T-Mobile hasn't figured out yet.

AZSALUKI
Legend

pinktink07 wrote:

I have a friend that has been a T-Mobile customer for 12 years. T- Mobile just sent him a pair of airline tickets to thank him for all his years of service.Was just wondering if Verizon has ever done anything like that for any of there long time customers?

i will guarantee there is a catch. nobody just gives 2 free airline tickets as a "thank you" in exchange for nothing. if they got some sort of voucher for 2 tickets i promise there is some type of stipulation.

0 Likes