Does "backup pending" after nearly 24 hrs. mean that I ran out of Cloud storage space?
SDGardella

Yesterday, 01-07-2014, I finally gave in & installed Verizon Cloud on my Droid Maxx.  The backup began immediately and today, nearly 24 hrs. later, it appears that my photos, videos, songs have all been backed-up (green check mark in the tiny cloud icon, and "0 pending" showing next to the file type group, but my contacts backup in "pending".  Does this mean I have used all my 5GB free storage space and need to consider purchasing more storage space?  I just selected "Sync All Now" from the menu and a few minutes later I saw a small cloud icon on my notifications bar along the top of my phone screen.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Bartlesville, Ok.

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does "backup pending" after nearly 24 hrs. mean that I ran out of Cloud storage space?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SDGardella, this is definitely out of the ordinary that you still have a pending message. When you reach 80% or higher of the storage limit, you will be emailed or texted with an alert that you are close to using the amount. Have you received any of these alerts? Check spam folders as well via email to see if we sent that alert. If you exceed the available storage, you will need to either delete files or upgrade the storage. Keep us posted if you need further assistance. Thanks!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does "backup pending" after nearly 24 hrs. mean that I ran out of Cloud storage space?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SDGardella, this is definitely out of the ordinary that you still have a pending message. When you reach 80% or higher of the storage limit, you will be emailed or texted with an alert that you are close to using the amount. Have you received any of these alerts? Check spam folders as well via email to see if we sent that alert. If you exceed the available storage, you will need to either delete files or upgrade the storage. Keep us posted if you need further assistance. Thanks!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
SDGardella

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

Save for one (1) contact I no longer have any pending backups. Is there a way for me to monitor how much cloud storage space I am using?

Steve Gardella

0 Likes