Download from May stuck at 0%
ZAPMAN79

Hello,

My XT1254 is not downloading the May update. I do have my Turbo rooted, but it has taken previous updates, during this time. I have read forums that state to clear cache from a certain Android service, but this did not work. Am I better off restoring to factory, and going from there? Thanks in advance, for any insight!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Download from May stuck at 0%
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The fact that you modified the software is going to limit what help the reps can provide here and what the community members can discuss on this community forum. Your best bet is ask a site like XDA developers for assistance with your situation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ZAPMAN79

Hi Ann154,

Thank you for the response. I think my best bet here is to go with a factory reset, since everything is backed up on a local computer.

0 Likes
ZAPMAN79

Hello,

I have reset my phone to original settings, but it appears that my device will not take that last update, from May 2015. I have noticed that there is a forum for my XT1254, stating that Verizon is working on the Marshmallow update. Can you tell me if they may have sent an update out there, only to pull it later? It would explain why the update crashes..

Thanks,

Matt

0 Likes