Driod maxx can't merge calls?
joebeaster

I have a Droid Mxaa, had an HTC One, but wanted to try something new.  There is no comparison between the two phones, the HTC is far superior as I am learning.  But I have th phone now, so I am trying to get used to it.  I cannot merge calls however and I have searched the internet and ti appears the only way to merge calls if if I make the calls.  Wehn conferencing on every other phone if I am on a call and another person calls in, I can answer, then merge the calls, but not with the Droid and this just seems archaeic from a phone.  Is this correct?  Droid Maxx can't merge calls?  in 2015?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Driod maxx can't merge calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joebeaster, Being able to join your incoming calls is an important feature we all need. Let's make it happen. Have you tried the following?  When you are on a call and a second calls come in pick it up place it on hold. Swith to your original call and see if you can merge the calls. Keep us posted with the results.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes