Droid Maxx 2 internet connection
Amylynn28

My Motorola Droid Maxx 2 keeps losing its internet connection with more then three of my apps. I have reset the network, pulled out the Sim, which was new on April 14th this year, I have cleaned or uninstalled the app. The Verizon store could not help me. Please it's very frustrating and I'm just at my end on what to do and where to go from here. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Maxx 2 internet connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that your device and data is fully functioning, Amylynn28. What specific apps is this happening on? Are you able to browse the web successfully with no interruption?   EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
Amylynn28

It loses its connection with all apps and no you can't use any website or browse anything. It happens all day no matter the time.

0 Likes
Amylynn28
  • It happens with all apps and no I can't browse the web everything just drops. I even lose internet while talking on the phone. I'm not able to text message some numbers anymore either.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here, Amylynn28. How many bars of service do you have? Does this happen everywhere or a specific location?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amylynn28, we want your data connection on your Droid Maxx 2 to work at all times. We've sent you a private message to further address this issue for you and look forward to hearing from you soon. 

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for authenticating your account. For verification, please provide us with your full name. 

Do these problems occur only in a particular area? If so, could you please provide us with the ZIP Code? Are there any other Verizon Wireless users around you? If so, do they experience similar problems?  DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Amylynn28

13669 and I'm not sure if anyone has these problems most of them are straight talk. Now I can't send or receive any texts now also

0 Likes
Amylynn28

My name is Amy 

0 Likes