Re: Droid Maxx 2 internet connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a reliable internet connection is critical! Please provide more details regarding your service issues so that we can focus our assistance, okay?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
Amylynn28

I just bought a new Verizon phone. I was having to many problems with the Droid Maxx. I just have to activate it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great! I'm glad that were you able to get a new phone Amylynn28. Since this is our community forum, you will want to either call us at 800-922-0204 or follow the steps via My Verizon to activate your new phone.

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
Amylynn28

I activated my new phone but it wouldn't let me use the phone to call or receive calls. And it was downloading my apps but each app too over an hour to finish downloading. The only way I had communication was the Verizon text message plus app. My phone was all set up and activated so I don't understand what the problem work the internet connection is. When I tried to call it said not connected to the server but I was downloading an app at the time. I took my sim card out and put it back into my old phone the Droid Maxx. I don't know what the problem is with the connection I've never had a problem any other time when my ZTE blade was the phone I had at my same address and was Verizon. I never had issues until I switched back to Verizon from straight talk but this is a whole new phone. I'm not sure what to do or where to go from here. The tech two line fixed the issues but only for a couple hrs then it went right back to the same problems. I'm very frustrated. I've been Verizon all my life besides the three months I switched to straight talk but their service was better then what I'm getting from Verizon right now and that was running really slow. Help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KerryC_VZW Hello, we can help you ensure that your device switch is complete. Please send us a Private Note to continue.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why was this question posted on public forum and not in a private message message to the user? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please don't post your personal information on this public forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes