Droid Maxx Outlook Sync
JIMANDRENE

My Outlook emails are sync’d with my Droid Maxx. The Droid screen icon shows 14 emails in my inbox, when there are none. How do I remove the number 14? I've looked at settings, etc., etc. No obvious solutions.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Maxx Outlook Sync
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try rebooting the phone?  When you open the Outlook app on the phone, there are no unread emails to view?

0 Likes
JIMANDRENE

Every time I power it down, when it powers up initially the numbers next to the icon do not come back, however after an unknown period of time (several minutes I’m guessing) they will re-appear, even though there is nothing in the inbox. It’s almost as if they are in an unknown archive that I can’t get to clear out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JIMANDRENE,

Thanks for reaching out to our community member forum for help on this issue. We're always happy to help in any way we can. When you acess the email through webmail, do you see any indicator that there are unread emails there? Also, which email application are you using? If you're not using the official Outlook email app, you may want to give that a try. As email providers are moving more to supporting their own email app, more and more software incompatibilities are creeping up gradually for native email apps.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes