Droid Maxx Stuck on Moto Start page with Yellow Moto Cirle
jstoreyj

I've got 3 droid Maxx's for my family. One of them today got stuck on a moto start page with a YELLOW circle. I've checked the other two by rebooting them and they reboot to a BLUE screen.

I've tried holding down the power and volume down keys and rebooting from there but all it does is go back to the YELLOW screen - any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Maxx Stuck on Moto Start page with Yellow Moto Cirle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jstoreyj!

I regret to learn that one of your devices is stuck on the Moto start page! Let's figure this out and troubleshoot OK? First, please power off the device, and remove the SIM card for about 60 seconds and try again to see if that helps. Was the device working properly when this started? Did you notice if a specific function was being performed when it started? How long have you had the device? Please try the SIM card removal, and let me know how it goes. Please also check out this page from our site for some more troubleshooting steps for your MAXX: https://billpaysvc.verizonwireless.com/vzwsvc/usc/tsguide.action?deviceId=6972 Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid Maxx Stuck on Moto Start page with Yellow Moto Cirle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jstoreyj!

I regret to learn that one of your devices is stuck on the Moto start page! Let's figure this out and troubleshoot OK? First, please power off the device, and remove the SIM card for about 60 seconds and try again to see if that helps. Was the device working properly when this started? Did you notice if a specific function was being performed when it started? How long have you had the device? Please try the SIM card removal, and let me know how it goes. Please also check out this page from our site for some more troubleshooting steps for your MAXX: https://billpaysvc.verizonwireless.com/vzwsvc/usc/tsguide.action?deviceId=6972 Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes