Droid Maxx Taking Incredibly Long to Run a System Cache Clear..
B33
Legend

Yesterday my Droid Maxx was running a Bit Groggy why I don't know but I decided to Run a System Cache Clear I ran it through the Steps.!  as you are suppose to do and let the phone do it's thing but,  Well it did it's thing..  But I Didn't think it would take as long to run it as did. Heck I could went to Restroom, brushed my Teeth, comb my Hair and done an errand as Long as this Took.! I put each emoticon for what for what I thought about this procedure but just thought I'd ask..

Has any one noticed there phone taking a Very long time to run one of these if so Pass it on here.. Thanks ole b33

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Maxx Taking Incredibly Long to Run a System Cache Clear..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

B33,

Great question. A system cache clear can take awhile on any device. This removes any temporary files on the device. If it had been running a little slow it probably had quite a bit to remove. We hope this clears up any slowness that you had experienced with the phone.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: Droid Maxx Taking Incredibly Long to Run a System Cache Clear..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

B33,

Great question. A system cache clear can take awhile on any device. This removes any temporary files on the device. If it had been running a little slow it probably had quite a bit to remove. We hope this clears up any slowness that you had experienced with the phone.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport