Droid Maxx Video Problem
adahsae

As of 5 days ago, my Droid will not play videos. It will still record them, but when I try to play them, I get a message reading, "Can't play video." It also will not play videos previously recorded, though I had no issues watching them prior to this. Anyone know how to fix this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Maxx Video Problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can re-watch the memories that you captured on video, adahsae. Has there been any changes to your device when  you noticed this started to happen (new software or 3rd party apps)? Have you tried to power off the device for 30 seconds and power it back on and re-try playing the videos? Are you having any other issues with the features on the phone?
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
adahsae

I have powered off, and it didn't help. I'm not having any other issues

with my device, and I do not recall updating anything or making any changes.

On Feb 6, 2016 10:34 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Adasae,

Thanks for the hard work. Lets continue troubleshooting. Are these videos saved to the device or the SD Card?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
adahsae

I'm not sure. Whatever is default. How can I determine that?

On Feb 10, 2016 7:26 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

adahsae,

No worries, the Droid Maxx does not actually support an SD card so there would be no option to change where the images are being saved. Since this has been going on have there been any changes to the device since this started such as new apps or updates?

AdamG_VZW

0 Likes
adahsae

Not to my knowledge. I really can't think of a thing that has changed.

On Feb 12, 2016 8:05 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

adahsae, We will work to solve this issue as a team. Have you installed any applications recently that might have permissions to access the camera? Have you backed up your content? http://spr.ly/6580BbOgr Do videos off the internet play?
JoelR_VZW

0 Likes
adahsae

Actually, it randomly started working again yesterday. Not sure what

happened.

On Feb 14, 2016 9:05 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes