Droid Maxx keeps rebooting after software update
kssimms
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since the upgrade on 11/1/14 to 23.3.24, my droid maxx keeps rebooting. It has done this about 15 times since yesterday evening. Any ideas as to what could be causing this? It is also telling me that I need my GPS on and set to high accuracy mode in order to detect my location. Before the upgrade, I only turned my location on when I used the navigation app. Any ideas?

Labels (2)
Re: Droid Maxx keeps rebooting after software update
DR_K_
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue, I'd love to hear if there is a solution. It was doing it once or twice a day right after but today its been doing it every couple hours or so.

B33
Legend

The Latest update is suppose to get the Phone prepared for Verizon's voLTE  it's hard to say how long it will be till all is functioning correctly with the system and the phones but, if your issues continue & it makes the phone unusable then I'd see if you can get another Droid Maxx hopefully one with out the new update.. 

My Current: Version is 21.11.21. my Maxx is still running with no issues

Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

My Current Verizon is 23.3.24. ... And my Droid MAXX is still running with no issues.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well that's good as long as it Running without any issue  I'd Keep it were it's at b

kssimms
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is is running the new version. Everything works fine but it reboots 7 or 8 times in a day, usually in the evening and it does it right in a row for a couple of hours. I just got my phone in June or July of this year.