Droid Maxx - phone isnt as loud as it was a few days ago - Only had phone for a week and now the sound is light - I need sound - Any ideas?
zigcweav

Droid Maxx - phone isn't as loud as it was a few days ago - Only had phone for a week and now the sound is light - I need sound - Any ideas?

I am ticked off at Verizon - I just upgraded to Droid Maxx two weeks ago and my son liked the phone so - he too upgraded to Droid Maxx. He plays more music and games on his phone - (removed) - and he noticed the sound has really gotten weak compared to my similiar phone.

Does anybody know how to get original sound back?

Do I need to take phone back to store?

Let em know

(removed)

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator<<>>

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Maxx - phone isnt as loud as it was a few days ago - Only had phone for a week and now the sound is light - I need sound - Any ideas?
rcschnoor
Legend

Check the volumes on the device. There are individual volume controls for notifications/music/phone/ringer.

Look in the settings under sound.

View solution in original post

Re: Droid Maxx - phone isnt as loud as it was a few days ago - Only had phone for a week and now the sound is light - I need sound - Any ideas?
rcschnoor
Legend

Check the volumes on the device. There are individual volume controls for notifications/music/phone/ringer.

Look in the settings under sound.