Droid RAZR HD Mobile Hotspot not working properly?
eggstreme

Hi,

I recently upgraded to a Droid RAZR HD, after my Droid Bionic and after attempting to use the mobile hotspot app, my computer which I was using was unable to recieve any internet from it. My computer managed to connect to the phone, but from there on it just said "no internet connection." and I didn't recieve any internet with it I checked to make sure I was connected to 3G and I was. Am I doing something wrong or am I just making a stupid mistake. Any help is appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid RAZR HD Mobile Hotspot not working properly?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi eggstreme!

Let's get your phone's Mobile Hotspot back in action! Please ensure that you are following the steps outlined at this link http://vz.to/16CHd0b to enable your Mobile Hotspot.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
legend420
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not much of an answer for this obvious problem with this phone...   Can we get a fix for Win 7 machines getting on the mobile hotspot!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Have you got the Update that was out you might try doing the Update and then try using your Hot Spot.. b33

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and happy Monday eggstreme!

I wanted to reach out to you to see if you are still having the mobile hotspot issue. We certainly know how important it is to stay connected while on the go and this amazing service is a great way to do so. It's my pleasure to partner with you and get this issue resolved. As B33 stated, may I ask is the software on your device up to date? If so then pleas provide me with the Android & software version so I can cross-reference this info. Also, what web browser are you using when trying to access the web on the laptop? I'm assuming that the browser on the Razr HD is working properly. If not then any details that you can provide on this is greatly apreciated. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

Arnett_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes